Monday, July 20, 2009

So, don't shop there

I'm a little bewildered at the behaviour of some people lately. It's been around me for some time now and I'm starting to get annoyed with it.

What am I referring to? Choice.

Whether it's been on the radio or with friends, I have noticed that people are complaining about the lack of freshness and the monopolistic nature of certain food stores.

You have a choice, don't shop there.

I could go on about it for another five or ten minutes, but why bother? If people can't see that they have a choice with everything they do, then what will my telling them have any effect on future decisions?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, good to see your blog!! Im gonna start following. goto go right now.

yes stop buying or buy, that is the best way to get your point across.

Pipsqeek said...

Hey there, thanks for following.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 kasplode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Blogger Showcase