Thursday, March 10, 2011

Another week and a bit

In another week and a bit I will be heading to the States. I can't wait to see my Cousins. My iPod is ready for the trip. Fully charged and all my songs loaded up on it.

The last couple of lessons at the music school remain and most of the students are happy for the short break they're going to get. Once I return though, they will be continuing their lessons through their school holidays.

There have been a couple of new developments at the school. I'm going to start some new and fresh ideas that have already shown some interest from existing customers. I'll have to fill you in later. But in the meantime, I'll be slowly preparing for my trip.

1 comments:

Dizzy-Dick said...

Glad your school has been working out for you. Also want to wish you a great and safe trip here to the USA. Keep us informed on where you are traveling.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 kasplode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Blogger Showcase