Tuesday, October 3, 2006

Massive!

Geez, I haven't posted anything in a while.

Since Friday I've been flat chat all long weekend. Friday was my birthday, so I left work just a little early. When I got home, I quickly set up my backyard to resemble a party scene.

Lights, BBQ going (a little too hot). I once again made the fire so stinkin' hot that the meat burst into flames and olive oil would just explode. :)

At least some of the guests were entertained. :p

I had a ball though... all my good mates there... all together.

I got a nice T-Shirt. An IRON MAIDEN Dart Set. 4 Kissing Gouramis and a bottle of Whisky.

Saturday, we went up to Wauchope. Spent the day up there, and got to see my mates dad. Hung out for a little while, and returned to Sydney.

Monday we had a mini LAN party. :D Major fun!!!

Played GTR2 most of the time, and a little BF2.

Best. Weekend. Ever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 kasplode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Blogger Showcase