Monday, October 9, 2006

Two weekends in a row!

This was the weekend after my birthday (long) weekend. I went down to Wollongong with Sash. We hung out with Ben.

Ben had this idea to go to the Oktoberfest celebrations. At first I wasn't keen, but then we got there, and I was right into it.

We pissed up, talked bloke crap, perved at girls, drunk copious amounts of braü. Ate bratwürst, drank some more, perved, talked more crap, drank, talked, drank, drank, drank, drank, perved.

Ben spewed when he burped.

I pointed out all the Helgas, which made the boys piss themselves laughing. I also pointed out the honeys. Which made the boys cringe "I WANT".

It was a great day.

Sunday, the woman and her mate went out to some convention. So I took advantage and organised a mini-LAN party with my mate. We played BF2 all day, figured out the bots and how to get more on our team and equal out the numbers.

Then we vegged out and went to my wife's brothers places. Ate dinner there, and came home.

The highlight? Oktoberfest.

Next year we're going to the one in Fairfield... it's much betterer apparently.

guten tag

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 kasplode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Blogger Showcase