Friday, January 26, 2007

Last night was teh awesome

Beagle and I went along to Terri's (reception from work) to play some Nintendo Wii, eat and drink. Karensa came along with me. I wanted her to be there because she deserves to have some fun too and I knew she would either go home or stay at work and keep working while waiting for me.
I had not been too social recently, due to mum's health. So it was a great relief to finally get out and not think about her for a few hours.

Beagle has a little too much to drink. So I gave him a lift home. I don't want my mates getting into a potenial car accident. He's got a wife and child. Fuck that.

It's my nephew's birthday today. So I thought I'd get up early, get my shit out of the way and then go and be with him. I can't want to go there. Him and his sister's smile are intoxicating. It seriously make life worth living.

I'll be taking lots of photos today. I'll post some here when I get the chance.

Stay tuned.

pipsqeek

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 kasplode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Blogger Showcase