Wednesday, January 24, 2007

An update, for the dedicated fan

It's still January. It's still crap so far. :(

My mother has got worse each day. She's currently in a Hospis but will be moved to an old age home (Nursing home) tomorrow. It's funny. When my brother died about three years ago. It was all of a sudden. I grieved with the loses in my own little way. But in comparison, watching my mother go through what she is going through.... if she were a horse or a dog it would be inhumane to keep her living.

I know this sounds harsh, but deep down I wish she would just finally pass on. Because that way she will be void of all the pain she is feeling. All the suffering she is going through, emotionally, physically and psychologically.

She has always been an independant person, therefore must be extremely hard for her to cope being helpless and having to rely on everyone else to do simple everyday things for herself. I think she's having a hard time adjusting.

On a positive note. My mates Sash and his wife came over on Saturday night. We played Nintendo Wii all night. I had not enjoyed myself so much in a long time. It was the first time in months that I've been able to take my mind off things and enjoy the company and myself.

I'm planning on getting out some more again.

The bike riding was okay for a week. I enjoyed it. But last week I was feeling like crap and didn't ride to work. So I drove, and now since the weather has heated up significantly, I don't want to get to work all hot, sweaty and smelly. But I can't wait to jump back on. I should just do it.

It's my nephews birthday this Friday. I always enjoy being with my nephew and niece. They are such happy kids. Sunday is my Aussiefrogs BBQ in Lane Cove National Park. It's an annual event that I never miss. I love French cars.

Until next time...

pipsqeek

2 comments:

Jovanka said...

hey steve. yes we did have fun didnt we? i want the wii now. hehehehehe
we should definitely get together again and play it. hehehehehehe
i like wining.

Kim said...

I am so not a geek, but I do know how to post a comment!!

I have bookmarked you now, so there's no escape!! Keep writing and I'll keep reading.

Yep, I'm up at 7.45am, have been awake for a while ..... god I'm tired!

xoxo you take care of yourself and K!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 kasplode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Blogger Showcase