Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Busy bee, busy Steve

I've been a busy boy. When aren't I?

Well, more busy than usual. In fact, busy enough to not even be able to get online and blog, read, email, chat, etc.

Craig and myself have been busy with gigs. I've been busy with the music school and general stuff around the house.

Craig and I have been performing for about the last 6 months as a duo act called "The Snakemen".

Here's some video of us performing at our latest gig this past Saturday. It was a charity event put on by a lovely young girl new in town who helped support us. Craig and I just like to play music. We throw in some covers, but it's mostly all Craig's original music. Modern Australian folk music, stories about past and present Australian heros, zeros and complete strangers.





And there's more video coming soon.

3 comments:

Dizzy-Dick said...

I like the music, nice beat to it. That duo must have a good drummer. . .

Pipsqeek said...

Hahaha. The drummer's okay. More videos soon.

The Flying Tortoise said...

Good to see you live. Keep doing what you enjoy doing most...

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 kasplode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Blogger Showcase