Sunday, September 13, 2009

Complaints? Take a number....

Recently reading a blog of a good friend on the other side of the planet I have just got to know over the last couple of weeks made me start to think about how things aren't that different here.

A lot of people complain.... I do too. But a lot of people complain. People move right next door to an airport and when the plains go by, they start ringing people.

There was an advert on TV recently. I don't watch the stuff myself.... the ads or the TV for that matter, which a friend was letting me about. Apparently the advert was pulled off the air with a total of 2 people complaining. TWO!!!

I stopped listening to talk-back radio as well because most callers have something to complain about. Now, I'll be fair. What they're complaining about is usually legitimate. However the more legitimate their cause, the more I get worked up about thier situation and how done wrong the person is.

These are genuine people with genuine problems. I feel sorry for them. They're only doing the right thing and they get trod on by some nasty person who doesn't give a flying proverbial.

I guess you can call this my complaint. I'll take a number and get back to you.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ive been evaluating whether or not to complain at all over things I cannot change.

hmmmm my brains in a knot, I 'll let you know later.

Pipsqeek said...

The funny part is, I'm currently reading about Buddhism. One of the many aspects of being happy is learning to accept what you can't change.

I'm working on it... though it's nice to vent every now and then too. :)

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 kasplode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Blogger Showcase