Saturday, September 12, 2009

OMGWTFBBQTWITTER!!!!1!!ELEVEN

Yes. I've joined twitter. In a bid to help find a person that is has been very difficult to contact.

Four things will happen with twitter;
1. I'll lose interest in it once I have what I want from it.
2. I'll forget about it in a week
3. Ill delete my account once I have what I want.

and 4. I'll use it to my advantage for my business or it gives me something to do between blogging and emailing which I normally use the time to do something useful like work or be with my family.

I'm not sure where "tweeting" fits into all this. Looks like another piece of technology that prevents you from getting up off your arse and not using a computer. Sounds funny doesn't it? Coming from an IT geek.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 kasplode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Blogger Showcase