Sunday, August 1, 2010

Point Plomer Photos

As promised, here are photos from Point Plomer.

Kookaburra resting on a tree trunk.


Lorikeet enjoying nectar from the bottle brush tree.


Me, rising out of a pile of turds.

Me, performing on guitar with my Cajon sitting in the background where a drum kit was set up moments before hand.


One of the hidden caves on our walk along the beach.


Alone, midday on the beach.


The tide going out.


Storm coming in from the West.


Nothing like seeing your foot prints on the beach and no one else's first thing in the morning.

I hope you enjoy all the photos from Point Plomer. I'll have more later in the year when I head back in November.

2 comments:

Dizzy-Dick said...

I did very much enjoy your pictures. Did you take your 8" Dob along?

Nice looking guitar. What make is? I have an old Ovation. Since I bought it used a few years back, I wanted to know more about it. I went to Ovations web site and looked up my serial number and it told me everything I wanted to know, except how to play it better. . .

Pipsqeek said...

Unfortunately I didn't take the Dob along. I have a small car at the moment and if I fit that in I wouldn't have been able to take up the music equipment and normal packing like clothes, towels etc. Once I get a bigger car, I'll start taking the scope out camping with me.

Ovation guitars are great. Mine is a Takemine. Made in Japan. It was a case of the guitar picking me rather than me picking the guitar. As I personally dislike the look of it, but love how it plays and sounds.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 kasplode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Blogger Showcase