Saturday, April 11, 2009

Dealer review - Holden on Milperra Rd.

When I was in the new car market, I went around to pretty much every marquee out there from the ones that I could afford to some of the ones I couldn't afford. Holden was a brand that I could pretty much pick up any car I wanted. I decided to go and test drive the Astra.

The let down was there as soon as I arrived at the dealership with the sales guy walking out of his office, high and mighty with the greeting that went something like this, "Wanna buy it mate? I'm doing them on special today, so, lets go inside and talk about it."

Whoa there big fella. I turned to him and said "You want to get into bed with me and you haven't even got to know me yet."

So I walked off without test driving the Astra. I got to do it at a later stage though, so tune in for a brief encounter with a car that would be every teen boys dream car that they can actually afford.

Pity about the local Holden dealership. The service was poor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 kasplode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Blogger Showcase