Thursday, October 16, 2008

Business is going spaz

I never thought I'd be this busy when I started Harmonytech.

I've worked this hard, not ever in a real job. Not even when I was a mechanic.

And that's why, I have gone and looked into a traineeship program. Because, yes, that's right. Harmonytech is about to grow 100% in size. I'm going to hire a junior to hopefully train up and be my clone, minus a few kilos, plus a few more strands of hair, but hopefully the same hunger for learning about cool, geeky, nerdy things in IT.

It has come to the point in Harmonytech where I can no longer be in two places at the same time. I need someone back at the base. Someone to hold the fort, get work done while I'm away and be able to answer phones, book in jobs, take deliveries, and do all the things I do when I am in.

And with all this, my home really isn't suitable for this sort of environment, so I am possibly moving into an office space. This will more than likely be with Ray an the location is decent, the costs are low, and it includes internet access and electricity.

Plus, Ray is a great person and a good resource.

Well that's all the updates for now. Back to work.

pips

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 kasplode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Blogger Showcase