Monday, January 18, 2010

My theory of negativity revisited

Quite a while ago I posted my theory of negativity. Though it had more to do with how ones expectations should be low. That way everything turns out a bonus.

But what happens when your expectations are too low? What if you walk around saying to yourself that you'll never get something, or you'll never do something?

Can you have too much negativity? Would it manifest your entire life if you walked around all the time saying that everything is crap and never goes your way? I think so.

While I stay positive most of the time, I'm more alternative. I like to think alternative. It's just that it appears negative in the eyes and ears of the person in front of me because what I say and think doesn't quite agree with what they think. And this is where my theory shines. If the person infront of me expects nothing, then they're more than likely to be happy with whatever response I give them.

My theory of negativity may appear tho wrong way to people, but the crux of it is that it's all about taking any response, any result and any situation and making the best of it. A hint of expectation will lead to disappointment. So, expect nothing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dont know about that
ill think on it

Pipsqeek said...

Hahahah.

Nikki said...

Live frugally on surprise.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 kasplode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Blogger Showcase