Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Off on holidays

I'm heading over to Fiji for a week. My wife is going over to see family and catch up. I'll be joining her and relaxing in the shade. Hopefully it's not too humid there. But it is that time of year. However I've been reading up on the current temperatures and it doesn't seem too bad.

I've actually been on holidays for quite a while now. I haven't operated my business in full swing since December and have been using the time to think about a lot of things. A lot of those things have been posted here, so I won't regurgitate. Though I found that the more I have thought about it, the more I'm confused. So I'm going to spend the time in Fiji not doing anything at all, which is what everyone in Fiji does.

If I do anything at all, it'll be trying to find a guitar over there, picking it up and playing some songs we're performing for the theatre play.

That's about all I have planned. Everything else is just added clutter.

See you all when I get back.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

good trip

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 kasplode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Blogger Showcase