Thursday, April 8, 2010

Ask and you shall receive.

This and other sayings like "if you never go, you'll never know." are funny. Funny because they're true.

If you've been following my breadcrumb trail I've been leaving along this blog, you'll have noticed that I'm making some changes to my life, my lifestyle and my work. Mainly my work, but in turn that is going to affect my life. I've started to wind down my IT business and pick up more music related jobs. Something that involves creativity, not surrounding myself with problems people experience with their computer, and not to mention the depressed state they're in because they don't back up!

Ask, and you shall receive. I asked for this. I asked for challenges in music and I got it.

I asked for more music, more opportunities to play music live, and I got it. In fact I've just about received everything I've ever asked for.

It's funny because it's amazing how it works. I told myself I want more live music opportunities and now I'm getting them. It's scary, but I'm loving every second of it.

I've asked for this, and I've received it. It makes me wonder how much of the bad stuff did I ask for in the past that brought that upon me? Then I look at a couple of my troubled mates who also suffer the same consequences I use to. They're over 30 years old now and still have a lot of growing up. I wonder what they asked for to get what they got.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

if only we knew then what we know now right?

Pipsqeek said...

Isn't that always the way?

Craziness.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 kasplode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Blogger Showcase