Friday, April 2, 2010

Cleaning up

It's always a nightmare, especially when you're like me. Grew up with not much, so possessions kinda console you like a warm blanket.

However, there are some things you look at and think, is it right to throw that out?

Things like photos of my mums friends. Cards wishing her the best when she went into hospital. Cards telling her to get well soon. Her old possessions like a watch, or a book she liked.

What about things she kept of mine, like school report cards, or some dumb certificate that I got for something or other but made her proud.

Do you keep that sort of thing?

Do you throw it out with the rest of the junk?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have things from my daughter , like her baby blanket that she came home from the hospital in.

But I have nothing from my own childhood, not even a picture of my family.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 kasplode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Blogger Showcase