Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Revolution has begun

All this talk about guitars, music and lessons. Procastinating, having difficulty finding a place I can call a school. Well, I have not only found a premises where I can call "school", but I have also found a name.

Revolution Guitars - Lessons & More.

I've already started a blog and will have a website up within a week or so once the business name is finalised with the department of fair trading.

The place I saw today was brilliant. It was bright and big. The owner is a good man who use to play music himself.

I can't wait to get started.

5 comments:

tffnguy said...

Congratulations. Good to hear you found what you were looking for.

Pipsqeek said...

Thanks mate. It is what I was looking for. I feel it in my bones.

Anonymous said...

great name and blog! ummm if you fly me there Ill take lessons from you.

C. Beth said...

Wow, congrats! I really like the name "Revolution Guitars." Good luck!

I wanted to stop by and let you know I just gave you a One-Minute Writing of the Day award for 4/21. Great job!

http://oneminutewriter.blogspot.com/2010/04/todays-writing-prompt-prescription.html

Pipsqeek said...

Hi OGT, Mate, if I could afford it, I'd bring you down here.

C. Beth, Wow, thank you for your support. Revolution Guitars popped into my head after 4 months of brainstorming what name to come up with. When it did, it hit me like a tonne of bricks. I knew it was the name, just like I knew my wife was the woman I'd marry.

And double wow. I won the Writer of the day award. Amazing. And I love the concept of your blog.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 kasplode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Blogger Showcase