Sunday, September 7, 2008

I'm Back

Who the flippin' hell are you? I hear you ask. LOL.

Yeah, I got my arse into gear and am going to be journaling my brain explosions from now on.

So, what’s new?

Well, I’m back to running my business and have been going great with that over the last 12 months. Business is getting to the point that I am going to start looking for some hired help. A friend from many years back told me when I started my business that this would be the best or worst thing I could do, hiring someone.

I just can’t be in different places at the same time.

Oh yeah. I got married. That was fun. I’ll have pics up for that soon. :) I’m a slacker.

The invites didn’t even go out to everyone until the final month before the wedding. But in the end it all worked out, my mates all showed up. More importantly, my wife turned up. So that was nice.

I’ve always loved my fiance. But after getting married, I’m head over heals for her. More so than usual. Not sure what it is, but it feels great to know that there’s someone around for the rest of my life that I can bitch and moan to, that I can tell off and that I can laugh with.

My birthday is coming up soon, I’m not sure what is going on. It’ll be my 30th. I have organised a party or sorts. But I wanted to treat myself to something really nice. Something I can’t afford and something I would’nt normally buy for myself. A Crossley Guitar.

Well, till next time. BOOM!

pips

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 kasplode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Blogger Showcase