Monday, September 8, 2008

Picking up habits

In order for me to continue this blog, I have decided I will try my best to post something new once a day. At worst a week and hopefully this blog will live on. :)

It was one of those busy weekends where you appear to have done not much, but there is no time for anything else, and you look back while at work to wonder what happened.

Friday night my wife calls me to see if we can go to the movies. But she gets home so late that we can only eat and miss out on the cinema or we entertain ourselves with Hollywood drivel but die of starvation. I'd rather die happy, so we decided to eat.

We came home and watched a movie my friend lent me last week. Geez that was disappointing. So much in fact, my DVD player decided it had enough after 45 minutes and it stopped playing the film.

Saturday we did our usual shopping at the growers market and then came home to veg out while my missus made things in the kitchen for today.

Today we woke up late. We were suppose to wake up early, go shopping for some bits and pieces we needed, get a present for my mates new born baby, eat some dead animal on a fire then head over to the brother-in-laws place to do it all again for Father's Day

While I was out, I was lead to disappointment again when I attempted to purchase a flat panel television set of some description. In the end what I wanted I couldn't afford. So I walked away contemplating a cheaper TV without the features I want. But knowing too well that in 2 weeks once the novelty wore off, I'd regret not buying the more expensive one.

Then I justified the price of the expensive one buy suggesting to myself that it's been a good number of years since I last bought a TV and considering inflation, surely my current TV would have cost as much as this expensive one is all things relevant.

I walked to the car empty handed.

Now I'm finally home writing this story I hope you appreciate.

pips

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 kasplode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Blogger Showcase